Hallo everyone! My name is Liza, and Today we'll learn to write personal letter (C1 task)
Firstly,some advices
1)In you letter you can write 100-140 words
2)Don't forget to answer to all questions and ask 3 your questions. Attention! They must have different structure. For example, one question, beginning with Who(How,When,Why), second simple question (Do you...) and OR question (you wil be dancing OR singing)
3)Be polite,apologize for not answering for a long time at the begging and tell the reason,why you are ending your letter,in the end
4) The highest point for your letter is 6.

So,how will your letter look like?

1. In the top right corner write your country,than city,than date
2. Whom are you writing? Dear (Tom,Mike,Jane,etc.)
3. Say thanks for letter (Thank you for your letter,I was so glad to receive it) and apologize (I'm sorry for not answering so long,I was busy with my schoolwork)
4. Answer the questions. 1-2 sentences to each of them is enough.
5. Ask your 3 questions
6. Apologize for ending your letter (Sorry,I have to go now,my mom asks to help her with shopping)
7. End your letter (Hope to hear from your soon, your name . Don't write dot after your name !)
I think that's all you need to know for writing a letter. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

And your task for today!!!
Try to write a letter and type it here!

YOU HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM YOUR ENGLISH-SPEAKING FRIEND JULIE,WHO WRITES
... Tell me about the kind of food you eat in Russia. What do people eat at home? Can you describe a traditional dish to me? Are eating habits changing?
Hey,guess what? I'm going on holiday with my two best friends this summer....

WRITE A LETTER TO JULIE.ANSWER HER QUESTIONS AND DON'T FORGER TO ASK HER 3 QUESTIONS ABOUT HER HOLIDAYS.

Good luck!

Отредактировано Лиза (2014-08-03 14:35:57)